Thanks to my dear friend Pari for nominating me for this award
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Display the award on your blog.
Answer all the questions given to you by your nomination.
Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Questions from Pari:
1. You are teleported to the land of the last book you read. How screwed are you?
Very much screwed. The book I finished up a few hours ago was “Chronicle of a death foretold” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The book left me dazed. The story is about a murder about which almost the entire town knew about before it took place (the murderers literally announced their plan), except the victim, his mother (the only family member of the victim) and no one does anything to prevent the mishap. My reaction was like “what the hell just happened?”
2. Which is the one book that you are dying to buy/read?
City of Bones (The Mortal instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
3. How easy is it to access books where you live? Physical copies, I mean.
There’s a book mall near my college, so I can stop by while going back home
4. Which is the first book that you read?
I started reading since I was in preschool, how am I supposed to remember?
5. Who was your first best friend?
Shrestha Paul, she is supposed to be my mother’s cousin but she is younger to me by 10 months and we have grown up together, studied in same school same class since nursery
6. What’s the biggest lie that you’ve ever told? And to whom?
I am generally bad at lying. I usually tell small innocent white lies
7. What’s the one thing you fear most?
Fear of being isolated
8. If you are a single child, do you wish to have siblings? If you aren’t, tell us about them.
Sometimes I do wish to have siblings, sometimes I love being the only child. My wish of having siblings however got fulfilled when my twin cousin sisters came into my life, I raised them like I would raise my siblings
9. How did you come across WordPress?
From my creative writing certificate course classes (you too Pari, LOL)
10. What inspires you to write?
My mood swings
11. What are your thoughts on Classic Lit?
In one sentence, Classic literature is evergreen
Now my questions
1. If you were to get into the shoes of some literary character, who would that be and why?
2. If I ask you to recommend me a book, which would that be and why?
3. If you were told that you have to stay in an isolated island for a month and you would be allowed to take a 5 amenities what would those be (in an isolated island you won’t be phone network or Wi-Fi, so think about it)? If the list includes a book, which one and why?
4. If one day you were given the power to get into the mind of ONE person. Only One. Who would that person be and why?
5. Who was your first crush? (A celeb crush will also do. 😉 )
6. The career that you have chosen, do you think you are meant for it? did you ever have a moment of regret?
7. When did you start blogging? What/who made a blogger out of you?
8. Say something about you
9. Which genre of books do you prefer fiction/nonfiction/fantasy?
10. Is there any song that personally connects with you?
11. Tell me something about your first extra special family time